This is a simple poll on your approval of Donald Trump as President of the United States of America.
I personally think he is a loud mouth with a need for a smack in the mouth on a regular basis (or atleast until he learns the USA is not his private property nor its citizens his personal subjects nor the Military his plaything).
His posturing with North Korea has backfired if he flies anymore bombers near NK and they are shot down it will be his fault. If he does not fly anything again near NK then it simply bolsters Kim Jong's position.
The NFL thing is yet another example of his big mouth.
Anyways, people said at the beginning give the guy a chance let him spend some time in charge.
So here is a poll if you approve of him or not at this stage of his presidency.
Donald Trump is just another neocon puppet for the establishment. Presidents are selected not elected. He was selected to give all the Patriots the false sense of security that he's not really another Obama. Obviously not the case and is a wolf in sheep's clothing
He is a good president for the United States. Wants the best for his country.
And I really like his style.
7 MORE YEARS
All hail our GOD EMPEROR TRUMP!
Trump was a backlash over the previous eight years. His election was almost entirely a result of how crappy his opponent was. All Hillary had to do was keep her mouth shut in three or four locations that typically went democratic and she would have won, but no... she had to run her mouth in coal country about how coal was dead. She was a horrible candidate who was beat by a bombastic political neophyte who seems to be hellbent on wedging both his feet deep into his own mouth at every possible opportunity.
I honestly don't see how Trump will last four years. He has pissed off everyone except a super small minority of people who either still believe that he is some kind of genius, or they are willfully ignoring reality.
At any rate... America isn't Great Again. Not by a long shot. Hell, we can't even watch football without hearing about some stupid shit Trump has said or done, which then riles up even more stupid shit being said or done by everyone else. I was tired of hearing Obama's name after two or three years, but I am tired of hearing Trumps name after only 9 months (really was tired of it about 4 months in, but I am really done now.) He stands for nothing. He... SUCKS! Period.
And for those of you who don't know me... this has nothing to do with me being a liberal, or a democrat... or liking Hillary...
I am not a liberal... unless classical liberalism now counts as such.
I am not a democrat.
I did not vote for Hillary.
Trump just SUCKS.
Trump is mindless idiot and not fit to rule anything except corporations imo.
Still better than Hilary Clinton though, as that one is a political snake with more hidden agenda's and skeletons than any Hollywood movie could depict, so in that comparison US got the best of the 2.
Rather disappointing that only those 2 choices came out of elections of course, but it only shows that the democracy system is rigged anyways...
I despise the US, but only for their insane politics, not the general population of course.
Where's the abstain option for French people?
all that trump love XD
I think you maybe referring to Switzerland.
I voted for trump and my approval of him has gone down a little. But I still stand with him.
I think it's ridiculous that the NFL teams are kneeling to protest. I know it started BC one player was upset over a cop killing a black guy, so he kneeled down, and it jusy spreaded from there. And okay your upset, but the nation anthem isn't made to respect the police. It was made durning a war showing how we survived and stood together to be a free county. If anything it's to show respect to our troops who are dieing for punk ass billionaire players to play with a ball. And yet they kneel.
Now with nk, I agree he's done some dumb shit. But is sitting on our ass and doing nothing but watch a slave driver create a nuke a good idea? **** the guy hacked hollywood for a stupid comedy, talk.about taking.shit personal? And i personally think there are enough bombs in the world and if we let him build just one, who's next? And nuking nk is a bad idea, but what about your non radioactive bombs? If it comes to it, bombs away.
To.end I have to say, trump does need to shut his mouth a bit. And I think that will happen over time. But I have good hopes in his radical approaches because he's seen the decline of the US from his own experiences. Why raise the minimum wage when if you do my gallon of milk will be 7$ instead of 2. Why take away guns when it be safer if we all had one, not just the phycos?why not tax the **** outa out of county goods and give breaks to the ones inside our county? Why not make a wall, so my kids don't have friends dieing over heroine? Why not ban refugees, it's hard enough for Americans to find work.
Hell he has one term, he's not Kim jaun un
The natinal anthem was written by francis scott key a notorios racist one of the verses is about the negro blood washing away the brtitsh empire so kneel away
Calling ppl racist in 1814 is same as calling ppl in the Roman empire barbaric cause they used swords. it was normal
No NFL players are billionaires. Being able to protest the National Anthem is why people who served died... for the freedom to be able to do so. I think it sucks, but being able is part of the deal.
Trump inciting NK is nothing but stupid. No other way to dice it. We should be dealing with NK in a clandestine, realpolitik manner. Walk softly and carry a big stick should be our motto. Trump doesn't get that, because he really has no clue how to deal with NK, because the strike first option is not an option unless we want China to get into the conflict.
Trump and people like Trump are part of the reason for the decline. He has admitted as much. He played the game his whole life, by working the system. He is a slickster who has benefited from the system, and that is part of the reason I THOUGHT he might be able to fix it, but I have quickly come to the conclusion that Trump has no chance to fix anything, because he doesn't know how to deal with Washington.
The lack of a wall isn't the cause of the heroine epidemic... the cause is due to too many people getting hooked on pain meds for shit no doctor should have ever prescribed more than 800 Mg of Ibuprophen for, and then they worked their way to heroine while they sat around all day on workmens comp watching Judge Judy. The Wall is a joke... and always has been. It sounds good, but it won't do anything but waste money.
I don't think he will even last one term, and I am not sure the country can take one whole term without ripping itself apart. Pence is a flat earther, homophobe, but at least he might keep his mouth shut long enough to listen to other people... Trump only listens long enough to hear if what is being said is an echo... if not, he fires them or fires off a nonsense Tweet.
Hold up.
You really think the people who fought and served in this country fought for the right for people to shit on it? "I may not agree with what you say but I'll fight for your right to say it" is all well and good, until they are saying America sucks dick. If someone burns our flag they need to wrap themselves in it first. If someone kneels for our national anthem, they deserve everything they get. These giant millionaire babies in the NFL can do what they want, but we have a right to shit all over them for it and the NFL should make rules that preventing this type of political conduct on the field.
I think if the people who fought in WW2 knew what the county would be like today they would have dropped their weapons and fought with the Germans.
I mean exactly what I said:
You can't have freedom without the freedom to protest peacefully. I served. And I have no problem with those idiots expressing themselves exactly how they want, by kneeling for the anthem or whatever they want to do, and you know how I am going to protest? By not watching their crappy product until they stop disrespecting the anthem... which is their right.
Freedom means free... it may suck sometimes, but that is the deal.
The evils and abuse of our freedom WILL break us. This experiment called America will die.
Maybe so, but it won't be because we were tolerant and allow freedom. It will happen when we cave into our base instincts and pick sides.
"A house divided against itself cannot stand." --A.L.
You don't live here do you?