As one of the genderbending 204 I now retire from Torn City a champion (but not THE champion, as that is reserved for God Emperor Champion alone). Once you've defeated the admin themselves there's nothing left to accomplish in an online game. Gave away all my stuff already so no you can't have anything.
But seriously, the level of admin interference and dramaposting was pretty ****in cringe and unprofessional, so screw that noise I'm out.
Bye.
You are going nowhere
Shut up and behave
Peace
thanks for the shoutout
send me a brick or some shit as a goodbye gift at least
You will be missed....probably....maybe, maybe not.
Goodbye whoever you were o/
Just sent Champ 8b, enjoy it bud and thanks for all the shitposts. Real SA forever!
He was a nobody
Holy shit lol
thanks man
added you as a friend - lemme know if you come back and need it back
Tell me more.
Agreed
ITs pathetic now that the competition is over
PP cheats finally showing their true colors
Telling people you quit a game is like telling a homeless person you have a house. Okay, and?
Thought this was a _dude thread.
I only make platinum threads
kbye
The difference between when a 204 quits and responses when a 796 quits is unbelievable.
Congrats on the 8 billion Champ. Don't forget me bud :)
shade..
Lol PP cheated for sure by doing nothing against the rules, totally. But forget that the Pacifists had DUKE on their team...Totally.
yeah totally! If PP didn't do anything Duke was totally biased and without cause.
Now Champion can me a gold AK and I will be his acolyte for eternity.
Can I has your battle stats?
Goodbye, have fun and enjoy life. :)