Posts archived: 45 / 45 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Heisenberg [1574771] · #21
Tldr
Gl in life
Gimme yo stuff
yea go away you society trash aint no one wants you
megalomaniacal [1542618] Committee
Committee
· #23
I think you mugged me once after I bought your points, so I guess I should say something mean here?
Bye.
You'll be back in a few weeks. :). See you then.
2019646 [2019646] · #26
Be sure to change your gender back on the way out crybaby =)
"...But seriously, the level of admin interference and dramaposting was pretty ****in cringe"
Nothing is more cringey in Torn than someone creating yet another 'farewell thread'
[image: i0.kym-cdn.com]
You choice to make at the end of the day. I wasn't a fan of the 204's actions nor the response from the developers.
Have fun doing whatever you're doing in the real world. Best of luck.
Well, good luck with the rest of your life and trying to figure out what to do with your free time, whoever you are.
Torn is a long term game. If you try too hard at it, you will just get burned out.
Good buy Komrade _chem_penguin_
[image: media.tenor.com]Jesus tap dancing Christ farewell posts are the herpes of Torn.
Eddeh [23878] Wiki Contributor
· #33
lol
Jesus tap dancing Christ our Lord and Savior had dark colored skin. Thanks Obama! ^o^
thank god u freaks are quitting..........
You wont be missed scumbag.
I detect much salt in this thread.
8 friends
60 enemies
youll be missed.. totally.. and this thread is no waste of server space... mhm..
Erf, sad you left like this, i'm sure there is more to do than beating admins...like beating them each years at the same date^^
btw, you still have some items to give, in your display cabinet ;) maybe make a giveaway :)
Btw, have fun
Dibs on the display