Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

NB increase

Started by Membership [1948857] on in Questions & Answers.

10 replies · 239 views · thread synced · 7 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 11 / 11 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
11
Discussion span
→
People posting
10
Likes on archived posts
13
Authority score
59 / 100
Historical score
18 / 100
Story score
33 / 100
Engagement score
58 / 100

Most-liked replies

FATU [1482556]

CE is a bitch. I can't look at your stats right now as I'm travelling so I'm not sure whether you've failed crimes which could hurt your CE. I see that someone said you've been jailed fifty times. If those were for things like the hacking crime then you should stop doing those. They ruin your natural nerve.

Good crimes for building your nerve are Arson > Warehouse (in my opinion the best) and the Stealth Virus. I think kidnapping the mayor is ok if you have around 75k on hand as you don't get jailed. There are plenty of guides on the forums to look at.
Membership [1948857]

didn't notice about the 50 jails. But I do pure warehouse arson crimes. I mostly got put in the hospital with all of the failed attempts I gotten. I do 2 arson crimes and 1 robbery. I think it was a thorough robbery I do. Thanks everyone for your feedback
Ohadik [424017] Wiki Contributor

It'll go up eventually. Torn is long term. Nothing in this game happens in short timeframes. Good luck to ya.
shak [1592807]

You could also use 24 beers a day to get in a couple extra arsons, you can buy 100 a day from the city so use 24 and sell the rest. Also join a 10 star pub and get an extra 15 to your maximum nerve. The reason its taking so long for you is the amount of crimes you are doing per day so the only way to get there quicker is to get more nerve per day and do more crimes.

P.S. I have spots open at my 10 star Pub :P