tldr see you in two weeks.. [:sick:]
GoodBye TornCity
Started by Hell-Lord [153077] on in General Discussion.
Posts archived: 67 / 67 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
tldr see you in two weeks.. [:sick:]
So instead of giving out 6bil you chose to spend your hard work on nothing, that's kind of you.
Instead of just quitting you had to write a forum post stating why, tbh I don't think anyone cares.
You should've just quit and said nothing, as if Ched gives a shit about your opinion, each to their own though if you thought otherwise.
I can't believe it's not butter is butter.
Walks around
picks up dummy and toys
places dummy back in your mouth and places the toys in your pram
Goodnight
Thanks for the memories, I'm sure you'll probably be missed.
- Hell-Lord [153077]
- Status: Civilian
- Level: 89
- Posts: 60
- Karma: 47
- Last Action: 4 hours
Mentions: Hell-Lord [153077]
I'll say to you what I said to members of PP who considered quitting after duke was added.
It's only a competition, it isn't worth quitting over.
The problem is how ched deal with cheating, and how ched deal with problems in the game (just let it happen).
So are you to be honest
People like me need 2.4bil for a company upgrade and you take 6bil out of the system and pat ched on the back? This has been the best month yet for him... 100b must of been took out of circulation.. 30-40b the church has got lol
preach
Networth:$2,825,661,833
Props for actually doing it.
Help Fight Inflation!
Mate,
its so sad to hear, but u must look the hits PP has made, and duke was introduced too, u guys could tag team against us
Nice to hear Torn City..... was way more cooler than Torn.,, TornCity was way cool:)
I saw your sig. about "Pink Power"
"Pink Power" would have probably have won anyway, they fought harder than anyone. We can't all win !
I don't care what other people do, cheat or not cheat, I still have fun.
Ched build a playground, the rest is up to the players - go play have fun !
It's not his fault if you are bored or fall of the swing.
Dig in !
Nothing to quit the game over to be honest, but each to their own.
Good luck with future endeavors.
Rip op. Have a good life.
Shame for people to quit like this. I understand your reasoning and such, no one likes the feeling of being cheated. I think a lot of us are feeling wary and just hoping it doesn't happen again.
4391 days old.
Half the time played most have in 100 days
~1500 Xanax
Respect earned = 370
Not sure you ever actually start playing the game
peace out, girl scout
The competition is completely irrelevant. It's about how players are treated.
It's a game. And if the owner of the game makes it very clear that you can get away with intentionally abusing the game mechanics as a group and ruining an event is fine with him (while individuals gets punished if they do something against the rules) then people find a different place on the internet to enjoy themself. C'est la Vie.
Not everyone feels as stongly connected to this game as you do and when you offend customers regurlarly they go somewhere else. That's quite normal tbh. I'm not surprized to see that the game is alienating itself from a substantial part of the community since Chedburn took over the role as a Community Manager. This debacle was bound to happen.