This game is very simple, I start by asking a question, and the next poster must answer my question, and ask another question for the next person to post, then that person must answer again, and ask another question. I'll give out prizes occasionally to some of my favorite answers/questions, but be warned, I'm not rich, so that might not be often, if you'd like to help out with prizes that'd be great!
So my question is:
What's your favorite hobby?
gaming
NP what is ur favorite color
Mystichrome
indoors or outdoors?
Both. (I googled Mystichrome...I want fingernail polish that color!!)
What is one of your favorite quotes?
Life without liberty is like a body without spirit
What is your perfect pizza?
One with lots of cheese.
NP what's your favorite sport
Football
Do you prefer the bottom or surface of the oceans?
The bottom for sure! The deep sea is fascinating, plus I'm a huge Bioshock fanboy...
What's #1 on your bucket list?
finish 2-10 on my bucket list :Pt
favorite food?
I am food....
NP whats your thoughts on my profile signature?
I think you're rich as hell for a level 12, damn.
What's your favorite holiday?
Festival of sleep day (It was on Jan 3rd)
NP: Can you answer this question?
how much will u hold on hand?
100m i dont want u to loss all ur money
Okay let's get this back on topic.
NP: Cats or dogs?