I believe the ability to kick someone from poker should be removed. Just today, I was kicked from a poker table several times and I got mugged for 3.4m. Thanks X_Junior. you might think," Oh, u r just salty, why dont u get mug protection ya little annoying noob." Sure. I respect that thought, and I agree, but what do I do, when Most people I know are in New player chat(Im level 12), and the people I trust, and can beat me, are offline? I get the ability is there to stop spammers and such, but when has there ever been spammers etc in a poker table? Its just a stupid way Ched let people abuse his game.
Poker Kicking
Started by Food [2068524] on in General Discussion.
About this thread
Posts archived: 43 / 43 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 43
- Discussion span
- →
- Authority score
- 52 / 100
- Historical score
- 26 / 100
- Story score
- 58 / 100
- Engagement score
- 70 / 100
People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.
Most-liked replies
- nemmy444 [1859869]
· 5 likes ·
https://www.torn.com/loader.php?sid=attackLog&ID=28dfafe69d69e05da2ce89e55fea33e6 wtf lol is that about - Beerstein [1322136]
· 2 likes ·
Well, asshats in general actually. YOU MUGGED ASHLEYT AND STOLE $199,387! - j0ker5 [995014]
· 1 likes ·
Was also at the table. Food left the game earlier with 70mil. Came back with 50mil. X-junior claimed banking. So kept kicking. Food came back 20 mins later and got to play.
I believe the ability to kick someone from poker should be removed. Just today, I was kicked from a poker table several times and I got mugged for 3.4m. Thanks X_Junior. you might think," Oh, u r just salty, why dont u get mug protection ya little annoying noob." Sure. I respect that thought, and I agree, but what do I do, when Most people I know are in New player chat(Im level 12), and the people I trust, and can beat me, are offline? I get the ability is there to stop spammers and such, but when has there ever been spammers etc in a poker table? Its just a stupid way Ched let people abuse his game.
wrong thread
u use mugprotection
i kick shitters from my poker tables
u wont get into vip forums like this
Vip forums r for weirdos
They were jealous of your poker skills. Be proud!
>.>
i don't think it should be removed, not like think your idea is shit, but we should be able to kick spammers/flamers/bankers from tables, js, good luck next time
I think it should be a voting system if more than 2 people are at the table. Being able to take advantage of it for easy mugs is a dirty move.
Z_junior making multis now cos he got bored of running the game on his main
Coulda made it a little less obvious with the name tho
I agree with this, vote to kick.
Would still be open to the same thing but it would be much less likely and an individual couldn't do it on their own. For now though, op, just keep a note of all the scumbags and don't play on their table.
should be removed and able to add to the black list who spam your poker table then
Oh, u r just salty, why dont u get mug protection ya little annoying noob.
thats the answer mugg protection? so it ok to kick people from apower game a mug then? i think not
To be honest, there is some kind of gentleman's agreement between poker players to not mug each other, specially not kick/mug. But hey, there are always some asholles around. :D
https://www.torn.com/loader.php?sid=attackLog&ID=28dfafe69d69e05da2ce89e55fea33e6 wtf lol is that about
lmao
I mug asshats that play it. I'm no gentleman.
You don't need to announce a well known fact, Beerstein lol, but at least you're up front about it.
Well, asshats in general actually.
YOU MUGGED ASHLEYT AND STOLE $199,387!
pick me pick me!
Ow. Well, what constitutes an asshat for you then.
Also, you just mugged crime money off me. I'd have to be careless to carry any real amounts while in Torn since I gave up on Poker for this reason.