Have accidentally just used a donator pack instead of morphine ( I know stupid!), Is there anyway formal way I could go to get it back?
Donator Pack
Started by wizardofdaz [1874281] on in Questions & Answers.
About this thread
Posts archived: 4 / 4 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 4
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 3
- Likes on archived posts
- 3
- Authority score
- 42 / 100
- Historical score
- 15 / 100
- Story score
- 26 / 100
- Engagement score
- 44 / 100
Have accidentally just used a donator pack instead of morphine ( I know stupid!), Is there anyway formal way I could go to get it back?
https://www.torn.com/donator.php?code=USD
That, or buy another one in the item market. Unfortunately for you, not an option to 'undo' using something.
There is no way to have items returned to you if you accidentally use them, or even if you accidentally sent them to another player, unfortunately.
Was thinking as such! Thanks