Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Issue using API example page

Started by Nova350 [2011067] on in Bugs & Issues.

2 replies · 23 views · thread synced · 5 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 3 / 3 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
3
Discussion span
→
People posting
3
Likes on archived posts
0
Posts by staff, officers and moderators
1
Authority score
54 / 100
Historical score
25 / 100
Story score
27 / 100
Engagement score
31 / 100
Nova350 [2011067]

I'm trying to use the Try It page on api.torn.com and I'm getting 550 PHP Errors in response to my requests.

I assume it's due to the two instances of "https://api.torn.com/?step=resuest" in the page source. Looks like resuest is typo'd from request.

More info available on request but please inspect that assumed typo first.