Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Replace the staff.

Started by TheLuvlillypink [1914803] on in General Discussion.

146 replies · 1.48k views · thread synced · 5 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 147 / 147 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
147
Discussion span
→
Authority score
61 / 100
Historical score
51 / 100
Story score
76 / 100
Engagement score
82 / 100

People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.

Most-liked replies

TheLuvlillypink [1914803]

I think it's about time we get a new staff. Ched needs to fire a few people and get some new ones, who's with me? The old ones are rotting out.

Sincerely, queen of global xx
TheLuvlillypink [1914803]

That's not the point, we need a fair team of staff who brings justice to the torn city. Not staff like Phillistine or Tiller who just support their so called 'friends'
Ali_Looya [193293]



I'm sure you were chat banned for a reason. I'd forum ban you for flaming too personally, having seen what you wrote about someone on another thread.


TheLuvlillypink [1914803]

I was chat banned for 30 days for calling someone old and wrinkled? You're a level 86 so you're pretty old on torn, and players like you get all the friendliness from the staff because they've known you for a long time. The person who I was having an argument with said far disgusting things to me, I even reported her and she didn't get banned. Why? Because she's the staff's bitch, especially Tiller's.
TheLuvlillypink [1914803]

I just called DrunkPunk old and wrinkled, got banned for 30 days for that, even though that was supposed to be 7 days.

DrunkPunk said far more stuff to me and she isn't banned. This is unjust.
Kingstown [1957679]

When you meet players that you don't get along with so well you have 2 options:

1) Argue

2) ignore



Option one will get you sooner or later into trouble while option two will keep you out of trouble.

Choose wisely.


Tilted [1694357]

most staff is fair aslong as you dont start shit with them

sup tiller/fixie

Salt 2010 · 1hr 40min · Crime/Mystery