Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Wrong items received from market

Started by RealityShift [2001304] on in Bugs & Issues.

12 replies · 290 views · thread synced · 7 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 13 / 13 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
13
Discussion span
→
People posting
7
Likes on archived posts
4
Posts by staff, officers and moderators
2
Authority score
60 / 100
Historical score
51 / 100
Story score
54 / 100
Engagement score
59 / 100

Most-liked replies

RealityShift [2001304]

When purchasing items on the market, they are seemingly turning into different items???

Here is my inventory: https://puu.sh/xQ0NP/26925ba57b.png

Here is a screenshot of me buying a hammer: https://puu.sh/xQ0QK/4a4df498cf.png or https://puu.sh/xQ0WR/dea4d87f63.png

Here is a screenshot of my inventory after buying several hammers: https://puu.sh/xQ0Vy/be10e8da63.png



They are seemingly turning into rusty swords? They all look to be the stat of the original rusty sword as well.

After some time, they will change into hammers.
RealityShift [2001304]

I was producing this error on macOS Sierra Version 10.12.6. Chrome 60.0.3112.113 64-bit. DoctorN and AdBlock active. I can try to reproduce this on Windows tonight when I'm at home if you'd like to see if it's an issue there too.



EDIT: Doing a refresh on the item.php page does fix the items. It also seems to duplicate which ever item is at the bottom of the page. I did test this with a few other items (boosters, primary, and secondary weapons) and only experienced this issue with melee weapons.
Chedburn [1] Admin Developer

So...

- Have item.php in a separate tab
- Buy a weapon from the item market
- Select the category tab on item.php

Looks like I can replicate. Weird!


RealityShift [2001304]

@Philistine - It happens on Windows 10 as well.

@Chedburn - I thought so as well :). I don't recall ever having this issue before and I always have an item.php tab open.
RealityShift [2001304]

Update - Found another related issue. When buying an item from a bazaar then looking at item.php and looking in the right category, quantity doesn't update. I have to do a full page refresh to find the new quantity.
archimede [1565089]

Same when you open a Drug Pack in your inventory: quantities are not updated in the Drugs tab unless you refresh the page.
lolc4n [2018693]

I am on an Chrome OS laptop running the chrome browser.

Reproducing issue
  1. Open a supply pack in which you have none of the items listed in the package. ex vicodin
  2. If there is another item of that type, as in under the drugs tab, besides vicodin, ex xanax,
  3. head to the tab in which the new items are received
  4. there you will see the item listed as a duplicate of another item in the tab,
  5. refreshing fixes the error.
If you use an item which has this graphical error it provides the effects of the Actual item it is, looks like a xanax, provides effects of an vicodin

https://imgur.com/a/1DLIP

[image: imgur.com]Image of bug more focused

Moving this to a confirmed bug report Linked by staff
nicki123tw [2104114]
I clicked on 'use'. I had like... 24 empty blood bags I think?

The moment I clicked 'Use', a duplicated item list appeared underneath it.

[image: i.imgur.com]

As I clicked on 'Use Another'

The item number kinda doubled too, like from 24 to 2424, then 2424242424 or something like that but anyhow the numbers kept increasing until that ^ up there happened.

Redirected here by another staff from a forum post I opened.