30 replies · 694 views · thread synced · 8 days ago
· View on torn.com
About this thread
Posts archived:31 / 31 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
Archived posts
31
Discussion span
→
Authority score
56 / 100
Historical score
34 / 100
Story score
39 / 100
Engagement score
68 / 100
People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.
Most-liked replies
Xiphias[187717]
· 3 likes · Do the same for stocks please :) I something want to know what price my stocks sold for but it only shows the total amount. Sample string looks like this: 71,985 shares in MCS have been sold for $69,233,481. You …
Harley[258120]Wiki Contributor
· 2 likes · Wssb was completely different and couldn't be more unrelated to this script lol... Have you even bothered to check what this does?
Something I created to tweak the events page. Upon hovering your mouse over bazaar sales, you can see how much you sold each singular item for, just in case you forgot / keep changing the sale price to match the market.
It helps with quick math to figure out how much you sold the (insert item here) each.
Example:
echoblast53 bought 10 x Oranges from your bazaar for $25,000,000.
Requirements:
Desktop browser plugin. Choose Either:
Tampermonkey - (Chrome, Microsoft Edge, Safari, Firefox, Opera Next, Dolphin Browser, UC Browser)
Do the same for stocks please :) I something want to know what price my stocks sold for but it only shows the total amount.
Sample string looks like this:
71,985 shares in MCS have been sold for $69,233,481. You can withdraw your check from the bank, or wait for it to be credited to your account in 24 hours.
i donno about the stocks better to get it checked by staff too as there might be a tiny possibility that this might end in another WSSB incident..........
The use of scripts, extensions, applications or any other kind of software is allowed only if it uses data from our API or a page you have loaded manually and are currently viewing. They cannot make additional non-API requests to Torn, scrape pages that you're not currently viewing, or attempt to bypass the captcha. If the software you're using makes non-API requests that are not manually triggered by you, it is not allowed and can be tracked. Source
No idea what incident you are referring to by WSSB, but my script follows the stated rules.
Then again, I could be lying since I'm just an out-of-the-blue coder. It's up to you to figure out either the best way to verify custom user scripts and figure out if you wish to use the script or not.
Your statement is one of the best reasons to check the "No: I don't use it (because reasons)" option. I do not take offense.
The changelog was vague. Everything in the script follows the theme of enhancing the events page for more detail.
In this case, I'm calculating how much each share was sold for. In exactly the same manner that I calculate Bazaar sales.
For example (hover your mouse over the fake event):
5,000 shares in ABC have been sold for $1,234,567. You can withdraw your check from the bank, or wait for it to be credited to your account in 24 hours.
Ah yes. That sucked. But I believe they were only punished by rolling back said illicit cash? It should be a consequence one is willing to accept/appeal. Although I doubt an appeal will work, since its one's own responsibility to verify other's user-scripts / trust others to verify the user-script.
well they punished those who used Doctorn during easter egg hunt as those who used doctorn they were spawned less eggs even though doctorn was legalised by ched............
Not everyone has access to committee discussions so it becomes quite unclear for us to determine which scripts to use............