How can I carry more items from other countries
Travel
Started by Slough [1886687] on in Questions & Answers.
About this thread
Posts archived: 6 / 6 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 6
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 4
- Likes on archived posts
- 0
- Authority score
- 42 / 100
- Historical score
- 14 / 100
- Story score
- 21 / 100
- Engagement score
- 38 / 100
How can I carry more items from other countries
Rent a PI with an airfield gives an extra 10 items.
Large suitcase adds another 4.
Some jobs increase travel items.
Also there are some travel factions with extra item perks.
Thanks
No problem :)
theres also a book that adds items for a month....
I would link the wiki on this but it's down >_>