Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Torn API bug

Started by A-JoJo [2034290] on in Bugs & Issues.

13 replies · 119 views · thread synced · 4 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 14 / 14 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
14
Discussion span
→
People posting
4
Likes on archived posts
3
Posts by staff, officers and moderators
4
Authority score
57 / 100
Historical score
33 / 100
Story score
40 / 100
Engagement score
54 / 100
A-JoJo [2034290]

just as an additional note, the API works, but the GUI does not. I manually submitted a request to the API, and I was able to get the JSON in my browser.
aurel1 [1046304] Admin Staff

I can't replicate so far. Just to be sure - you are entering your key, then you go to 'User' section and then use `networth` as `selections` without entering user ID?
aurel1 [1046304] Admin Staff

Hmm, I still can't replicate this. Can you please tell what exact browser (version) you use? Also, do you have any extensions installed? Can you try it using other browser?
A-JoJo [2034290]

I was using Safari (not sure what version), and I don't think I had any extensions for that browser. I just tried it in Chrome, and it worked, so it may just be a Safari thing (or a complete fluke :P ). Thanks for looking into this!