Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Man I've got the best timing !

Started by HarukaHiragi [1313594] on in General Discussion.

1 replies · 104 views · thread synced · 11 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 2 / 2 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
2
Discussion span
→
People posting
2
Likes on archived posts
4
Authority score
33 / 100
Historical score
19 / 100
Story score
41 / 100
Engagement score
39 / 100

Mentioned in this thread

Outlaw [1976437] ×1

HarukaHiragi [1313594]

So my bookie bet's about to end and I take out the money for a second in order to put it in another bet and in that one second this happens:

Outlaw mugged you and stole $6,788,566 [view]

Absolutely brilliant timing I like losing money too

oh well it's not that much money anyway I'm just more amazed how perfect the timing was lol

Mentions: Outlaw [1976437]