Do an evaluation of me next pls
Posts archived: 268 / 268 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Do an evaluation of me next pls
Janet, I am not going to apologize for not being all caught up to date on whatever drama goes on in global or for calling out bullying against one of my friends, among other people. The former is not a prerequisite for being permitted to do the latter.
Maybe I can't comprehend the written word. Or maybe you have tried to take every position in your post so that you could have plausible denial when someone disagreed with what comes across as your premise. When you claim to have compassion for someone, but then the very next things you type are about how she deserves whatever is happening to her, it kind of obviates your claim of compassion. It's like whenever someone says, "I don't like to criticize, but..." you know the next words out of their mouth will be a criticism. Words mean things, but I try to take them in their entire context, not in a vacuum.
Anyway, this is not intended to be only about Kata. It is clear that you have strong feelings about her, but I hope this thread can trend back towards discussing bullying in general as opposed to people pointing fingers over the Kata situation. A big part of the premise here is how much the Torn community should be grateful for Dude and Marlon, among other people.
And yes, we should be excellent to one another!
lol
Feel free to climb out of dudes arse if you don't have anything constructive to add. He's more than capable of fighting his own battles.
Stop bullying dirtydog
I already have, it was a long time ago. I'm sorry you didn't bother to read it. It was almost all glowing stuff, I'm sure. I might recall incorrectly since so much time has passed but I believe I said something about your mind being sharp, but intelligence not always translating into common sense.... I give credit where it is due. I critique when I feel the need too.
TBF, I feel like you have matured and gained much common sense since then. Or perhaps it has something to do with having more restraint on what you choose to focus on?
I miss when Pink Power was all the drama.
Dont curse these forums please. :P
Gold ak has obviously made me into a more mature and intelligent person
thx for noticing tho
We all need a gold AK to get more mature and intelligent.
That's the thing, you don't get it.
I'm pretty sure she did report but the staff won't take any action because they're loving the drama and they're corrupt af by supporting their favourites.
then report the staff lol
you don't get it, if the staff don't give a shit, and ched doesn't care when he see's the reports of staff, then what the **** is this thread going to achieve.
One or 3 people reporting something is very different than an outcry of 87 people in a thread.
It's clear that you haven't read that much of GD if you seriously think posting a thread can't have an impact.
Except I did that when it was done to me. Added to the report three time that I filed June 24th. It was picked up and I know by who, never replied to, and just recently completely disappeared. So filing a report doesn't do shit when that staff member doesn't care to do their job. I've also seen where he gets shown reports made on him by someone in staff.
Lol, no point of reporting the staff members because I have reported a few staff members and nothing really happens.
And lol, no one really gives a **** here, people just enjoy the drama. And not all threads are supposed to achieve something, people just make it to let out what they think or feel, so let them because it doesn't really matter.
Exactly, predator stalking me for 3 years only to be ignored or made fun of by staff who was protecting him. It took a staff's wife/GF to actual complain then OMG he is harassing a player, lets fed him forever. So reporting someone is a joke.
I agree with you 100%, Bella.
This game would be so much better without these nasty, toxic and abrasive creatures such as PhaNToM [1503918], ReyDuvall [1526820], Wild_Irish_Btch [1479036], TheHoneyBadger [1510489] ...
Sadly, there are many others as well, who don't have any compassion whatsoever...
Mentions: Cristen [1479036] · PhaNToM [1503918] · ReyDuvall [1526820] · TheHoneyBadger [1510489]
So basically it all comes back to the staff. They're useless and will always be useless!
How can anything take anything PhaNToM says seriously.. Guy is a complete idiot.