Shh, don't question it. Just upvote and hide in here from the other threads.
Torn City Algorithms
Started by SharpMid [1833276] on in Technology.
Posts archived: 61 / 61 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Shh, don't question it. Just upvote and hide in here from the other threads.
plain BBcode mostly. A drop down tools > source pure html removed/filtered by regex through java. A good format would help you most. Check out API in the forums.
I originally wrote this paper in another language, I've translated it to share this knowledge to Torn so we can take a bit of time and prehaps think of what's "behind the scenes" in the game we all play and prehaps discuss our favourite algorithms.
This paper has been peer reviewed and published.
Nice, Thank you.
Algorithms has nothing to do with feelings.
Too long. Didnt read. R-
You probably wouldn't understand it anyway.
My favorite algorithm is whatever puts money into my wallet.
?????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????
No wonder it seems professional for a game forum.
There's currently not enough will in my body to make me even want to attempt to skim read that
yeah
tried reading the conclusion. seems like a a good report
dunno why its in general discussion tho.
maybe unrelated
Not shit thread like your last one
A recent snippet from JFA faction chat coincidentally concerning algorithms (names removed as permission not sought prior to posting):
xxxx: Ched is trying to make things more interesting I guess
xxxx: sometimes I think he just puts some ideas on a piece of paper and jerks off on it and wherever the **** lands he goes with it
xxxx: there's an algorithm for ya lol
I love all my threads equally.
OP really needs to add an Executive Summary. Give me the bottom line first, then I am going to decide whether this is worth the time to read the thing.
Captain Obvious
Just call it Algorithms Copy Paste and move to non related technology section.
Copy paste, bet you don't know shit about algorithms? Hahahah I knew that you were the stupidest Torn member out there but damn you surprise me with each single post you make. It's like you bring your stupid level up a notch with every single post.. It's actually amazing.
[image: www.saidaonline.com]
Is there a simplified and concise summary of what you're saying?
This might as well be in a foreign language to me.
Edit: All I find in this are the minor grammatical errors. Perhaps could do with a second proof read.
I'm in the field myself and this just made me roll my eyes.
One important aspect of any discussion paper in any field is to be succinct and to the point, and this effort misses the mark in both respects.