Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Poker bad split

Started by Mysticman22 [1693912] on in Bugs & Issues.

3 replies · 13 views · thread synced · 4 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 4 / 4 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
4
Discussion span
→
People posting
2
Likes on archived posts
1
Authority score
32 / 100
Historical score
15 / 100
Story score
30 / 100
Engagement score
32 / 100
Mysticman22 [1693912]

Name: ðºCATTITUDEðº
ID: 175125
Owner: 351251
Stakes: $5000000
Players: 6/8
Spectators: 5
Bet limit: OFF
Minimum money: $250000000
Maximum money: $9999999999
Password: OFF
Minimum level: 1
Tournament mode: OFF







Kakihara only had 15, with his 55 and. I had 1010 so I must be getting more thant I got

Kindly resolve



Thanks :)