Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

0 damage

Started by Nats [680598] on in Missions.

7 replies · 196 views · thread synced · 4 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 8 / 8 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
8
Discussion span
→
People posting
7
Likes on archived posts
10
Authority score
36 / 100
Historical score
24 / 100
Story score
36 / 100
Engagement score
56 / 100

Most-liked replies

Nats [680598]

I already had 2 failed missions, where there was a target to defeat, but could make more than 0 damage. I tried most weapons, I got assisted, but still couldnt inflict any damage. Any suggestions?
-Corpse- [2025613]

if vicodin doesn't work try having a friend join in and throw a flash grenade, use one yourself(or pepper spray) while still on vicodin
Broly [1613023]

You can say the same thing without the "dumbless" part.



Everyone is learning something new everyday. Be nice (:



~ Legendary Super Saiyan