I spun the million dollar wheel about 10 minutes ago. Firstly i got a free spin, which after refreshing I was able to do. I then landed on mystery gift and won combat pants. These are not in my inventory.
Item missing (wheel spin)
Started by Ladybug- [2023052] on in Bugs & Issues.
About this thread
Posts archived: 4 / 4 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 4
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 3
- Likes on archived posts
- 0
- Posts by staff, officers and moderators
- 1
- Authority score
- 54 / 100
- Historical score
- 26 / 100
- Story score
- 29 / 100
- Engagement score
- 35 / 100
I spun the million dollar wheel about 10 minutes ago. Firstly i got a free spin, which after refreshing I was able to do. I then landed on mystery gift and won combat pants. These are not in my inventory.
If you go back to the wheel page now, and then check your Inventory-- are they there now?
I believe they changed this to now credit when the wheel has completely stopped, or when you visit the wheel page next.
There is an opened bug report about this, please check it.
I still do not have the combat pants. Even spun the wheel today like someone said to do yesterday and nothing.