do you like this game
do you?
Started by 21_skeet [2066351] on in Questions & Answers.
About this thread
Posts archived: 14 / 14 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 14
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 14
- Likes on archived posts
- 45
- Authority score
- 45 / 100
- Historical score
- 18 / 100
- Story score
- 37 / 100
- Engagement score
- 60 / 100
Most-liked replies
- Runic [2040669]
· 10 likes ·
Most people wouldn't be here if they didn't. - OlafderGeiger [1998145]
· 9 likes ·
Liking this game - $0 Subscribing to this game - $4 a month Asking people who invest months and years of their life into it if they like it - priceless voted no for shits 'n giggles - DAH [1959132]
· 8 likes ·
on this special day, i affirm to you in the presence of God and these witnesses of my sacred confession to solemnly confirm that in sickness and in health, in joy and in sorrow, as well as through the good …
do you like this game
Most people wouldn't be here if they didn't.
Liking this game - $0
Subscribing to this game - $4 a month
Asking people who invest months and years of their life into it if they like it - priceless
voted no for shits 'n giggles
on this special day, i affirm to you in the presence of God and these witnesses of my sacred confession to solemnly confirm that in sickness and in health, in joy and in sorrow, as well as through the good times an the bad, that.... I DO!
Torn is great, it fills the gap the friends usually fill
if you voted no i'd suggest logging out - you only get 1 life.
They dont like torn but troll...
Still too soon to tell.
Same. Still sussing it out, don't wanna commit too fast.
I'm almost sure I like it :)
Enjoyed the brevity of OP.
I need to check with my mother and get back to you.
No, I hate it, that's why I log in several times a day...
*sigh*
i like it! :D