Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Problem with personal chat.

Started by Sqid [2073103] on in Bugs & Issues.

4 replies · 26 views · thread synced · 4 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 5 / 5 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
5
Discussion span
→
People posting
3
Likes on archived posts
2
Authority score
48 / 100
Historical score
16 / 100
Story score
33 / 100
Engagement score
38 / 100

Mentioned in this thread

Kontkriebel [1783454] ×1

Sqid [2073103]

I am unable to initiate chat with Kontkriebel [1783454]. There is no error message when I press the icon through profile or people list.

We were chatting and all of my (personal)chat boxes shut down. Afterwards I am able to initiate chat with others just not Kontkriebel [1783454]. I have rebooted/cleared cache/refreshed but am unable to clear the problem. We know that neither party has accidentally blocked the other. We are able to exchange mail messages.

TIA

Mentions: Kontkriebel [1783454]

Sqid [2073103]

Hmm, not sure what you did but the chat box suddenly opened on my screen exactly where we left off. I felt like it was hidden rather than missing.

Either way thank you very much for your speedy fix :)