An Android extension for this conspicuously absent feature?
Chrome mobile scrollbar
Started by daub [1869454] on in Technology.
About this thread
Posts archived: 8 / 8 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 8
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 3
- Likes on archived posts
- 3
- Authority score
- 21 / 100
- Historical score
- 11 / 100
- Story score
- 27 / 100
- Engagement score
- 45 / 100
An Android extension for this conspicuously absent feature?
Seems unnecessary. Why you wish for that? Doesn't fast swiping work for getting to the bottom of the page?
It's necessary or I wouldn't have asked
How so? I would love to know why (see thread above for standard solution) won't work?
just realised chrome mobile doesn't do extensions anyway. And I didn't ask for your opinion on the efficacy of scrolling on mobile. If you know of a side scrollbar solution for chrome that's be great. If you don't, you know what to do.
Wow, they're crazy for asking why, this has clearly been a problem everyone's had for years, I'm surprised Google hasn't fixed it yet being such an obvious mistake. You should ditch Android and get an iPhone! Wait, they work the same. Get a Windows Phone! Wait... What obvious flaw were we discussing again?
I was using ff mobile for a while on which a side scrollbar seemed to randomly appear when it felt like it and very nice it was too. I ditched the fox a while ago cause memory. Scrollbar appears in several places on my os, notably on my contacts page even though I can tap a letter on side to jump there.
Anyway, seriously thinking again about ff or alternative. Scrolling long market listing with tons of combat pants is a pain, as much as I like pants.
oh totally get u, also what was i suppose to do? sounded like u were pissed...
have you tried tackling the memory problem itself? it might not be anything important, but large amounts of tabs could possibly lag out firefox. or multiple processes.
unfortunately ive only seen that scrollbar in firefox... gluck on ur hunt if my suggestion doesnt work.