Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

blacklist

Started by Menty_B [1387456] on in Bugs & Issues.

7 replies · 85 views · thread synced · 18 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 8 / 8 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
8
Discussion span
→
People posting
3
Likes on archived posts
0
Posts by staff, officers and moderators
2
Authority score
58 / 100
Historical score
30 / 100
Story score
33 / 100
Engagement score
44 / 100
Menty_B [1387456]

half of my blacklist is gone and I did not delete them. I know because I attacked some of them earlier today. It went from about 26 people to 12. Anybody have any ideas ?


Menty_B [1387456]

Nothing in common that I can think of. I made a note on each one of how much I mugged them for. So the note would look like 589k. Thats about all I can think of.
Chedburn [1] Admin Developer

There's no way for blacklist entries to be removed without individually removing them. I'm not really sure what to suggest - if they are gone, they are gone. And if this was an issue on our end I don't have any information to follow in order to find the problem.
Menty_B [1387456]

Just reporting it as a bug as I don't recall deleting them. I don't mind they are missing, just thought I would report it so if there is a glitch, it can be addressed. Thanks.


Chedburn [1] Admin Developer

Okay, i'm unaware of a possible glitch that could cause this. If it happens again and/or you find steps to repeat this I'll be happy to take a look.