Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Interrogation mission

Started by -NuckingFuts- [587422] on in Questions & Answers.

4 replies · 148 views · thread synced · 5 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 5 / 5 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
5
Discussion span
→
People posting
4
Likes on archived posts
4
Authority score
43 / 100
Historical score
16 / 100
Story score
28 / 100
Engagement score
48 / 100
-NuckingFuts- [587422]

I've got to attack someone and interrogate them so far though every time I choose the option it fails isit just random or do I have to do something first?



Cheers in advance
Stewie [1494547]

It is random, yes. Just have to keep trying.

Note: (if) you do manage to get the code, make sure to copy it, because it does not show it in the attack log.
Wollongong [12833]

It's annoying. It took me three times, while someone else got it first time.
Guess I was too much of a nice guy when asking the subject some questions.