Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Opera Mini Proxy

Started by 7hu7a [1618965] on in Graveyard.

8 replies · 106 views · thread synced · 9 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 9 / 9 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
9
Discussion span
→
People posting
6
Likes on archived posts
10
Posts by staff, officers and moderators
2
Authority score
40 / 100
Historical score
38 / 100
Story score
53 / 100
Engagement score
51 / 100

Most-liked replies

7hu7a [1618965]

I usually logged in to torn using Opera Mini with data saving turned on. When I happened to check my ip, the location shows I am in Singapore where I am actually in Myanmar.

My question is when I login to Torn using other browsers or Opera Mini with data saving turned off, will my account get banned because of change in location?
bogie [148747] Admin Staff

Changing IPs isn't illegal, unless you're doing it to try and get around other actual illegal stuff.