no thanks
Posts archived: 85 / 85 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
no thanks
Good thing I wouldn't sell to a scamming bellend like you anyways.
Except l have never scammed anyone all my life
cant say the same for u
Taking orders again :o
although we haven't seen eye to eye over the years, you do make some nice work :)
wat
:o
I want profile sig + forum sig + profile pic (this must be in the theme my actual profile is, for others i dont care). Take my money!
Good work, fair price. Would recommend
Added some more recent examples :o
R+
Thank you for the sigs :)
I see progression looking good
I ****ing knew it
You've known all along, no one else believes you :(
We just have that connection, I can read you like a book
Probably some weird voodoo shit as a result of you sticking it up my bum
Zomb, make me sumfin newwwwww for the forums
Who let you back? Smh, standards dropping by the day
love the art