Got mine! 830am Saskatchewan time. Picked up two just in case stock shortages happen again. :) $$
Snes Mini
Started by The_March_Hare [1962212] on in Gaming.
About this thread
Posts archived: 8 / 8 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 8
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 4
- Likes on archived posts
- 3
- Posts by staff, officers and moderators
- 1
- Authority score
- 26 / 100
- Historical score
- 14 / 100
- Story score
- 27 / 100
- Engagement score
- 43 / 100
Got mine! 830am Saskatchewan time. Picked up two just in case stock shortages happen again. :) $$
My snes mini review...
Sucks.
Damn, sorry to hear that. Why didn't it meet your expectations?
Nah, it's nothing to do with the thing itself, it was ok. It just doesn't seem like a good use of money. The thing only has like... 30 some games? I think at least xD I can't imagine spending... i think it was over a hundred dollars, on something that can't do half as much as a gameboy advance. I'm sure there are many of people who still have a gameboy advance, and if you don't you can easily find maybe an SP or the original one on ebay for like twenty dollars. You have one of those and then get a flash cart and you can play all the snes games you want on the go, (don't pirate games.) The least they could have done was make it cartridge compatible or have some sort of dlc service to get more games for it. It's cool that you got a couple though! So far, what do you think of it? Hows that HD treating you?
The HD is really nice, and I do see what your saying about spending 100 on a system that has only 21 games but it's more for the ease of the whole thing. It's just a plug play device that has a good group of the semi-hard to find games. I'm going to use the extra one to hack and dump Roms onto. That was one of the major things I wanted to do with the NES mini, but I never got a hold of one.
I'll be honest, one of my biggest regrets ever is that I didn't buy a second NES classic to resell. When I got mine they had 6 and there was 5 of us in line. On the bright side I just scored a 2nd OEM controller (I'm a nerd for having original equipment). No box but I'm not too concerned.
Nintendo seems insistent that the supply for the SNES will be bigger. I never played as a kid but I want one for my wife. I am pumped for the alleged N64 mini. That shit better have Goldeneye.
Right! Speaking of left out games. They didn't add Mario all stars or Pilot wings, and they were two of the major Nintendo titles. Ones that helped define and enhance the system. But I'm sure GoldenEye will still be apart of the library for the N64. It's just shifty that Microsoft has the rights to Conkers bad fur day.
Yeah goldeneye was the best and don't forget perfect dark!!!