Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

How do I level up quick

Started by bootyhoe [1877155] on in Questions & Answers.

6 replies · 137 views · thread synced · 8 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 7 / 7 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
7
Discussion span
→
People posting
6
Likes on archived posts
7
Authority score
58 / 100
Historical score
16 / 100
Story score
30 / 100
Engagement score
51 / 100

Mentioned in this thread

Jugs [1448156] ×1

bootyhoe [1877155]

Hi guys I am a new player despite my age. I quit a while ago but just got back into the game and it feels really slow for me



how do I level up fast
-silenced- [2082149]

attack and leave player Jugs ~ clicky for easy access. Be fast though when she gets out of hosp, as a lot of peeps use this low stat target to lvl up with :)

Mentions: Jugs [1448156]

Runic [2040669]

Torn is a long term game. Looking for shortcuts won't end well for you. For leveling, attacking/leaving gives you the most experience, but it also uses energy you could be training with. Don't become a leveling target.
Eddeh [23878] Wiki Contributor

Don't is my best advice. Level up naturally and you will be much stronger and in a better position.
Tyrion [1967379]

While I agree on this, I do think it's best to powerlevel to at least 15 to unlock the ability to fly though.

Level naturally after that of course.
Eddeh [23878] Wiki Contributor

Yes, Tyrion is right, good idea to get to 15 to fly.

To do this just attack the easy targets laid out in the post Philistine shared.