Alright so I invested a bit of time into racing a while back and have recently started up again. the trouble is I think I've screwed up somewhere along the line. I'm a class C racer atm and simply cannot earn enough upgrade points to compete in my current class. The only progress I seem to be making is my driver skill. So will this eventually help me to win some races? Am I just screwed? Any advice?
Driver skill vs car
Started by Lord_Shaper [1865979] on in Racing.
About this thread
Posts archived: 4 / 4 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 4
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 4
- Likes on archived posts
- 3
- Authority score
- 34 / 100
- Historical score
- 19 / 100
- Story score
- 35 / 100
- Engagement score
- 45 / 100
Mentioned in this thread
Alright so I invested a bit of time into racing a while back and have recently started up again. the trouble is I think I've screwed up somewhere along the line. I'm a class C racer atm and simply cannot earn enough upgrade points to compete in my current class. The only progress I seem to be making is my driver skill. So will this eventually help me to win some races? Am I just screwed? Any advice?
Yes DS has big impact on racing. Only spend enough points to help a car onto the podium..until you get to B class then start upgrading a Cosworth. It's good on dirt even at A class where it is also the undisputed king of the mudpit.
Could always get a job in a ten star car yard, mech shop, or gas station, and get two racing points per day. It's not a huge boost but it will get you moving again. I think Get Away Cars should be able to fit you in :)
Mentions: Company [38253]
Try doing 100 lap races when you log off for a few hours or at night. They will boost your driver skill and help you move forward.