Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Delete my acount

Started by Hades [1728299] on in Graveyard.

19 replies · 316 views · thread synced · 7 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 20 / 20 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
20
Discussion span
→
People posting
14
Likes on archived posts
18
Authority score
35 / 100
Historical score
19 / 100
Story score
53 / 100
Engagement score
62 / 100

Most-liked replies

McDallas [14757]

What odd political or religious conversation got you this riled up.

Wishing you all the best Hades. Take care of yourself mate.
Hades [1728299]

Thanks bud. Its nothing like that. I just want to cut all ties with the game at the minute. Some creeps from the game have been stalking me and I just want it to end. ****ing weirdos.
Jorn [251329]

1: take max loan from Duke

2: send me everything you own, loaned money included

3: close broweser

4: never open Torn Again.



That's how you quit. no need to have your account deleted.
Runic [2040669]

Stop begging for attention. If you are done with Torn, just leave and don't come back. If you're addicted, change your password to a random string of numbers/letters and don't write it down.
Hades [1728299]

Lol. I haven't posted 5 posts in 5 months. Hardly drama nobs. I've been playing this game over, 7 or,8 years. It's time. Lol see you all on the other side.
Mr-Fixer [447734]

I pmed you op with how to go about self fedding and not GD worthy so graved, on a serious note if ppl are harassing you please report them be it mail, chat etc.