.
Grave
Started by Negan [2066105] on in Tutorials & Guides.
About this thread
Posts archived: 6 / 6 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 6
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 5
- Likes on archived posts
- 37
- Authority score
- 53 / 100
- Historical score
- 31 / 100
- Story score
- 37 / 100
- Engagement score
- 63 / 100
OK
Awesome guide, it's helping me a lot, thanks for providing it :)
Straight forward, wish this was here when I just started.
Thanks for the guide. Very well laid out - Questions, are you avail for PM's if I have further questions about the guide?
Thanks
Thank you CMD. :)
- Fally: I apologize I was too slow. ;)
- DarkReaver: You're welcome to contact me if you have any questions. :)