I've been chatting to people and for some reason the chat is not being sent. There is no error message and I've tried mobile and chrome browser and for some reason it doesn't post my message. I can see other messages but cannot send any. I've tried using vpn (I am currently in China) and turning it off. Is this a bug or a problem on my end?
Chat box problems
Started by Darkblade7 [2019000] on in Bugs & Issues.
About this thread
Posts archived: 5 / 5 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 5
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 3
- Likes on archived posts
- 0
- Authority score
- 47 / 100
- Historical score
- 15 / 100
- Story score
- 28 / 100
- Engagement score
- 34 / 100
I've been chatting to people and for some reason the chat is not being sent. There is no error message and I've tried mobile and chrome browser and for some reason it doesn't post my message. I can see other messages but cannot send any. I've tried using vpn (I am currently in China) and turning it off. Is this a bug or a problem on my end?
Everything else works fine for you?
Yes. It is just 1 to 1 chat boxes that are the problem. The company and faction one works fine.
Passing to vysdel2 to see if issue is present on our side.
Hi Darkblade7,
I can't reproduce this using your account. Also according to the logs, your latest "1 to 1" message was at 06:09 TCT, so I assume it's resolved for you.