Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Time Capsule

Started by Stomps [1958934] on in Fun & Games.

4 replies · 35 views · thread synced · 7 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 5 / 5 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
5
Discussion span
→
People posting
5
Likes on archived posts
3
Authority score
32 / 100
Historical score
13 / 100
Story score
36 / 100
Engagement score
42 / 100

Most-liked replies

Stomps [1958934]

I want everyone in Torn to think about what you thought of torn on day 1. Then think about where you are in torn now. And predict what it will be like this time next year.



Every winter post an update of what has/hasn't changed.



Make your post your defining moment in Torn City.
Mudbottom [1879891] Wiki Contributor

Been here almost 3 yrs now, and I did little more than read forums and guides for the first few weeks.

My first thought, literally...was damn! these (some) people like to bitch and moan, and complain...

About everything. Too many changes, not enough changes, updates too slow, updates suck. So and so cheated. This, that, and the other one is using illegal scripts. Omg, I got scammed/mugged by xyzpdq.

But I did learn that whinge is a real word, not used here that I know of....and....

Still lots of whinging...and unfulfilled goals.

There's always next year, I suppose.
daub [1869454]

Day 1 used refills read guide and barfed. Left noob zone joined Born Fodder and barfed. Leave Fodder and walk alone until H picks me up. Weeks pass find irc win everything, expect to become power player but lazy and only a little corrupt. 3 years still lazy edu nearly up getting ready to reset merits join army and perform a u-turn about walking away for a while. Bury this shite.