Regrets
Started by Food [2068524] on in General Discussion.
Posts archived: 93 / 93 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Not marrying Dude sooner
I would regret signing up if I were you too. Surely would be easier to not be a cheater.
Ughs.. You're friends with that Huz guy????
Thats it... I'm removing you from my friendslist now
B L A C K J A C K
F****** s******^%$#@&^%@)%@%^
Well, to be pedantic, those cap and ball revolvers aren't six shooters.
I can't think of a single game-related regret in my life. Seems kinda pointless over something that isn't real.
BlackJack
Joining pt
Trawling through Miss TORN entries and pouring my heart out to all the pretty young female participants whilst Champion was out working all day to put food on the table. A wild 5 minutes can cause a lifetime of regret
Peace
Having a life outside of Torn. Thanks Obama! ;-;
Now I am intrigued... They look a lot like those model guns we had which were supposed to be sixshooters...have I been playing cowboy and indian wrong during my childhood?
Man you are saying similar thing about all your friends............
You shouldn't have regrets, just experiences.
And let's call them 'bad ones'.
Very bad ones...
Wasting a load of money in the casino
My spouse
Not joining the IA sooner.
Those cap and ball percussion revolvers have 5 shots not 6.
The 'six-shooter' generally refers the Colt Single Action Army which was the next generation of handguns.
Edit: If you were playing cowboys and indians with real six-shooters or five, then yes, you were playing it wrong.
I spent too much on alcohol bottles and not enough on FHC. I would have split it 50/50 if i had my time again.