Dearest Torn Citizens,
Whether you care for an introduction or not, here goes. I have been here for just over 4 years, but I have not been very active. I recently helped a close friend sell a company and I got to keep all the profits on the deal for my time and effort and help. Now that I got a few millions under my belt (my WWF Championship belt), I have come up with an idea that will hopefully get me a little more involved here. I purchased this faction and renamed it WWF. I am looking for a partner faction to set up "wrestling" matches and tournaments with, like Royal Rumbles, Tag Team battles, and other possibilities, WWF vs ___. These wrestling matches will mostly take temporary membership in the factions for participants to take part. I have a few ideas on how to get all this started and then up and running, but I could use some help in planning and organizing and in getting input from you Torn citizens. Ideally, these would be short term battles between two teams (factions), or maybe even more. The battles would be attacks (mostly) without weapons or armor, just kicks and punches in good ol' WWF smack down style. How these matches get set up, and what restrictions or rules are put into place is still under construction. This is where you, Torn citizens, come in to take part. Let us hear your ideas and get some plans in the works for later this year.
"Woo!"
"I have had the greatest wrestling career in the history of pro wrestling." -Ric Flair