24 replies · 212 views · thread synced · 8 days ago
· View on torn.com
About this thread
Posts archived:25 / 25 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
Archived posts
25
Discussion span
→
Authority score
40 / 100
Historical score
19 / 100
Story score
54 / 100
Engagement score
62 / 100
People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.
Most-liked replies
Dolfwagos[1900418]Committee
· 1 likes · Dear lord... You're still playing?
Dolfwagos[1900418]Committee
· 1 likes · Don't want them staffs editing my posts so thought I'd keep it simple.
I have saw the same posts about shitposters over and over again so really you are the shit poster I havent saw Any of the People you have named even post recently, Ive saw these posts so many times you try make the post to look relevant nobody knows who you are
also if we are shit posters why cant you stop talking about us ? Half the people saying my name I havent heard of you in my life, face it if the kings of torn stopped posting the forums would be dead and you idiots wouldnt have anyone to make your own dumb posts about 24/7 and while your at it bow down
Very bizarre abit like me telling you too look good because your ugly I really cant be bothered typing like Im sitting an exam just like you dont care about appearance
Bahahahaha how would you have any idea what i look like? XD you should probably spend more time paying attention in class instead of trolling on torn. Grammar is important.