I have been asked to send something disgusting to a certain Torn person. I have sent numerous different things, including an item suggestion (dog poop) to this person, yet the contract is still not ready to collect. What's the issue?
Missions
Started by Rollo_Royce [871870] on in Bugs & Issues.
About this thread
Posts archived: 3 / 3 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 3
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 3
- Likes on archived posts
- 0
- Posts by staff, officers and moderators
- 1
- Authority score
- 54 / 100
- Historical score
- 25 / 100
- Story score
- 27 / 100
- Engagement score
- 31 / 100
I have been asked to send something disgusting to a certain Torn person. I have sent numerous different things, including an item suggestion (dog poop) to this person, yet the contract is still not ready to collect. What's the issue?
It should be wrapped to a parcel.
Closed.