Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

error 500

Started by Martin-Schafer [1703821] on in Bugs & Issues.

101 replies · 803 views · thread synced · 4 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 102 / 102 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
102
Discussion span
→
Authority score
61 / 100
Historical score
46 / 100
Story score
58 / 100
Engagement score
79 / 100

People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.

Most-liked replies

Alec [1782664] Wiki Contributor

Happens on literally every page, had forums, stock market and vault in the past 5 minutes, along with atleast 10 logouts. Has also happened after i click login.
Lorelei [1948798]

I keep getting 500 errors back to back. Sometimes two, other times between 3 to 5, then log outs right after. This happens when I'm trying to browser the forums. I even had 500 errors pop up after every few empty blood packs I used earlier. I've been logged out 5+ times already.