Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Reset account

Started by cnantes [2030666] on in Questions & Answers.

10 replies · 189 views · thread synced · 7 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 11 / 11 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
11
Discussion span
→
People posting
10
Likes on archived posts
20
Authority score
44 / 100
Historical score
18 / 100
Story score
34 / 100
Engagement score
57 / 100
cnantes [2030666]

Hello everyone!

I leave my account alone for few months and now that I'm back I want to start from zero again.

How can I reset my account?
Stewie [1494547]

If that is truly what you want, then you need to contact an on-line Officer from the staff page and request a restart. I don't personally recommend a new account, though.
Runic [2040669]

Don't reset your account. You are nearly a year old and that puts you really close to a commitment Merit. Resetting does nothing good unless you have made countless enemies.
cnantes [2030666]

The point is, I really really play this game as a role-play, but with that much time offline I just miss all the roleplay and because this I want to restart to another history with another character.



(Sorry about the english, I dont know if all the words and expressions are right. I not a english speaker and still have classes of)
Tyrion [1967379]

Indeed, contact staff to delete your account first, before starting a new one.

Remember though, restarting in a never-ending game like this has no use.

You have the same chances of getting better with your old account as with your new account, except having certain merits that you already achieved ingame.

Only thing would be your account days ingame v/s your battlestats and stuff, but think it through really as restarting is just silly imo
Cazio [585240]

There's literally no benefit to starting over, no one cares if your stats are bad for your age, everyone plays at their own pace. Just set personal goals and compete with those around you if that's your concern.