Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Education Perk TIming

Started by SukiBaba [2081432] on in Bugs & Issues.

3 replies · 43 views · thread synced · 11 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 4 / 4 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
4
Discussion span
→
People posting
3
Likes on archived posts
2
Authority score
48 / 100
Historical score
16 / 100
Story score
34 / 100
Engagement score
40 / 100
SukiBaba [2081432]

I have started an education class that takes 7 days to finish without perks. I have a -30% education reduction time perk. Mathematically that would be 4.9 days to finish, or 4 days, 21 hours, and 36 minutes. However, when I started my education, it says it would take 5 days and ~58 minutes. I have provided the two calculations below of what I think should be correct vs what occurred. Which one is the correct scenario? Please inform...

Scenario of -30% Perk at Once

70% of 7 days = 4.9 days

Scenario of -30% Treated Independently that Occurred

80% of 7 days = 5.6 days

90% of 5.6 days = 5.04 days



Screenshots

https://imgur.com/a/vUBhM

https://imgur.com/a/uuxbj

https://imgur.com/a/cAhBZ

[image: imgur.com]