Heyo guys! Just wondering cause of all the green day fans out there: whats your favorite green day song? Mine is homecoming.
About this thread
Posts archived: 15 / 15 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 15
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 11
- Likes on archived posts
- 6
- Authority score
- 8 / 100
- Historical score
- 16 / 100
- Story score
- 32 / 100
- Engagement score
- 52 / 100
Heyo guys! Just wondering cause of all the green day fans out there: whats your favorite green day song? Mine is homecoming.
Boulevard of Broken Dreams for me. :)
Depends on my state of mind, that one's just way too hard :P
The classic Wake Me Up When September Ends. Feels are always there.
yep. pretty nice.
all by myself
Gonna have to call this one too, only took me a day to make a final decision xD
yea it pretty good too.
Nirvana is where it's at I'd have to say Wake me Up When September Ends
jesus of $uburbia
yea, thats and awesome one.
She or Macy's Day Parade. Or Ha Ha You're Dead occasionally.
Probably Basket Case, even though that's one of their most known songs. I've just always liked it a lot. 21 Guns brings me back though, I was obsessed with it when it came out.
When I come around, I was alive when they started...