Really depends on how much you owe.
Debt Forgiveness
Started by X-Pak [477188] on in Questions & Answers.
Posts archived: 30 / 30 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Really depends on how much you owe.
Sorry for the late reply. $8 million in principle and $7 million in fees.
Lol thats easy, just slut your E and refills lose to someone for at least 250k/attack, or revives ppl for 1mil per... You can clear your debt in 2-3 days
I 2nd this.
Hell your lvl 23 you can probably ask someone for a small loan to fly and get flowers/plushies to sell in Torn
15 millions is nothing. You should be able to settle it by slutting for cash.
I assumed it would be this low - dude you can solve that easily - read some guide or the wiki :)
Purchase 1 donator pack for like $5
Sell it for $25mill.
Pay $15mill debt to Duke.
$10mill left over
Sorted.
Lol I thought you owe like some 9 figure sum or something. I nearly told you to consider restarting.
Don't sweat it, 15mil is not a lot
As far as I knew the system didn't build up fees if you were inactive, unless this was changed, or OP already had a huge debt to begin with.
Fly out to abroad for Flowers/Plushies. UK/Argentina/Japan if you can be active enough. UAE if you cant be as active. You can have his debt cleared in under two weeks (depending on activity and how much you can carry). Whilst using your refills will pay this debt off quicker, they will prove more valuable if you train with them. Plus Duke cant hit you while you travel ;)