From what I've heard, overdosing on PCP leads to your Strength stat permanently decreasing. Does anyone know the percentage it decreases, or a set amount? I've been thinking about going after the fifty PCP Merit after I get the Ketamine one, which is why I'm asking.
PCP Overdose
Started by Runic [2040669] on in Questions & Answers.
About this thread
Posts archived: 5 / 5 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 5
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 4
- Likes on archived posts
- 7
- Authority score
- 58 / 100
- Historical score
- 16 / 100
- Story score
- 30 / 100
- Engagement score
- 52 / 100
From what I've heard, overdosing on PCP leads to your Strength stat permanently decreasing. Does anyone know the percentage it decreases, or a set amount? I've been thinking about going after the fifty PCP Merit after I get the Ketamine one, which is why I'm asking.
It is a permanent loss of 400 speed, if I recall correctly.
Ah, Speed. Thank you! :)
My Mom told me not take PCP, but I didn't listen her. I overdosed few times and now my speed is nearly 0. #man_in_a_wheelchair