not having your own character is LAME, when i walk into the poker room i want my little guy with billion dollar dollar shoes and pink hair to roll upto the table, when i fly to switzerland i want my little dude sitting next to everyone on a plane, I WANT TO BUY YEEZYS AND NOT HAVE TO BUY THE SAME REPETITIVE SHIT OVER AND OVER
Please Mr Burns let us paint or private island pink for 1 bilion dolars or decorate our profile, infact mr burns put up weekly tasks and if you complete them you get unique emblems that you can never win again.
yours sincerely
LISA XXX
Neat, but could you even afford that :o
Are you trying to suggest a change?
Or is this some kind of role play?
I am not sure what I am reading.
Wow! I don't mean to sound surprised, but this is actually a pretty neat idea that's been well thought out. Wish it had been thought out just a little further and placed in the correct forum though. Also, minus six points for grammar/punctuation. When this gets moved to it's correct location, I'll be sure to rate it up. =P
Honestly, I think most of us have had that sentiment for the past couple of weeks.
uhm yes because i would buy donator packs to buy the stuff and its surely what ched should want
Not sure what the title has to do with anything, but I'm in favor of more, even if useless features in torn.
Am I allowed to shamelessly self-plug my suggestion thread here, for browsing display cases while flying?
Definitely a cool feature, would make flying less boring and people might start using their displays a little more often.
Perhaps useless, but hey - Potential new feature!
Moved to Suggestions.
Not that this will happen in all likelihood, but how about we stop responding to her threads? Just downvote and ignore it.
There's a really good reason this is called a TEXT based game you know. One of which is so nobody has to see your little pink-haired dude. (Which sounded like a euphemism and made me say eew)
why dont you stop responding infact just dont open the thread in the first place and you dont have to worry about what we do