Im not too sure how to explain but when im on my mobile on the home page i cant open the drop down boxes
I have general tab open cant shut it nor open any others im on a samsung s7 edge ive tried on firefox and chrome
Does it work on the default samsung browser by chance?
When did this stop working for you?
Ive just logged on with the samsung browser and the same thing
I only noticed today its really weird i can move bits around and when i touch to open the tab it kinda shakes
Also cant remove anything from my display but i seen that on a different report not sure if they are connected
I cannot replicate the issue on an S8, will see if Chedburn has thoughts.
The display issue will be fixed on Tuesday with LIVE.
Thanks :)
I have the same issue. Samsung S7, Chrome, desktop Torn. Black things on Home do not open when tapped. Stoped working a couple of weeks ago, cant remember exactly when.
Also the drop down arrows next to Friends and Enemies sometimes dont work. Although the numbers next to them indicate that some people are online. Then all of a sudden they work again. This is a much older issue though.
Any update on this ?
When there is an update, the developer will post here.
Bumping tickets doesn't speed up a reply, we have an internal queue that doesn't use the position on the forums here to track them.
Well sorry i didnt know that was bumping how dumb of me huh now i know i shall refrain from posting :)
Does this issue persist in incognito mode?
Yes. I just tested that, and all that post remains valid.
Edit: I decided to go back and try Firefox on Samsung S7 (just because I have that installed too). Turns out that in Firefox the black things on Home page work correctly, expand on tap and go back in hiding on another tap. The other issue though (drop down arrows next to Friends and Enemies) still malfunction just as in Chrome, sometime they work, sometimes they don't.
Im on firefox and my dropdown boxes on the home page dont work
Ive also tried chrome still a no no
Hello. Is there still an issue? Thanks.
Its still the same im going to swap mobiles to a s8+ later tonight i will let you know if i have the same issue on that
Thanks :)
Do you have an update on if this is still an issue for you?
I just got a new samsung galaxy s8+ im using chrome on it and its the same i cant open the drop down boxes on the home page
Is it working if you click on the arrow on the right side?
Fixed. Changes will be applied on the LIVE in the next release. Thanks.
Thats awesome thank you :)
All working properly thank you :)