this
900 Karma
Started by DUDE [1028023] on in Achievements.
Posts archived: 70 / 70 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
this
Big W for Ched and VIP
Ched did a good.
Hahahaha
Karma always wins
One down, another half dozen to go.
I'm not sure there is a "King of forums" with 0 Karma.
Sounds like a no-no to me.
You're the "King" anymore. So what now?
Hilgar u weak ass nub come face me in 1 v 1 combat instead of shit posting in forums
The saltiness.
hilgar nothing to say?
You literally quoted what I just said.
We just broke the 4th chromosome wall.
All I see are your shitposts. I think you should face me in 1 to 1 combat. I could use the defends.
looks like one more for the list.
:(
I wonder if we can report this now he doesn't have an achievement and get one fewer shitty threads in the forum.
Punish him
Congrats!, Is there any 1k karma merits?