Is it possible to sell my bazaar back the system? I'd rather have the points now....
Bazaar return
Started by Sheriff_ [1903712] on in Questions & Answers.
About this thread
Posts archived: 7 / 7 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 7
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 7
- Likes on archived posts
- 7
- Posts by staff, officers and moderators
- 1
- Authority score
- 63 / 100
- Historical score
- 16 / 100
- Story score
- 30 / 100
- Engagement score
- 50 / 100
Is it possible to sell my bazaar back the system? I'd rather have the points now....
Nope
Why on earth would you wanna do that?
Better sell your stuff on your own bazaar than pay an extra fee to the game by selling it directly through the market.
It's one of the first things I recommend to new players to invest in actually...
Not even much points worth if it even was possible, just fly for a few days and make some cash that way
Could do with a laugh so hoped this was going to be a suggestion to return bazaar purchases for a refund. Instead it just made me frown.
No you cant, In a week you'll be able to save more money than the cost of your bazaar in item market fees... even if you could, I wouldn't recommend it.
why to sell something who will produce a lot of money for you?
I was hoping he ODd on Xanax and wanted a refund. :(