What is your favorite part of Xmas Town? I cannot wait to get some Santa Shooters and Reindeer Droppings! Hopefully there may even be some new items. I would love to see items such as The Crucifix, Angel Wings, Santa's Sleigh, or even a doll of Jesus Christ our Lord and Savior! 30 or 40 more something days to go until Xmas Town arrives! Hallelujah, Mazel tov, and Allahu akbar! I know it is still very early and I wish everyone a Happy/Merry Christmas. And remember, Jesus loves everyone! Thanks Obama! ^o^
The Countdown to Xmas Town begins!
Started by Tadd [595049] on in General Discussion.
About this thread
Posts archived: 24 / 24 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 24
- Discussion span
- →
- Authority score
- 57 / 100
- Historical score
- 22 / 100
- Story score
- 54 / 100
- Engagement score
- 62 / 100
People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.
Most-liked replies
- Sky [380980] Committee
· 4 likes ·
O Holy Night is my favorite Christmas song. Specifically sung by David Phelps - SilentSteg [1606156]
· 1 likes ·
"opt out" I had horrible parents, they told me at a very young age that there was no Santa, i was also told the tooth fairy did no exist and i will not even go into what i was told …
What is your favorite part of Xmas Town? I cannot wait to get some Santa Shooters and Reindeer Droppings! Hopefully there may even be some new items. I would love to see items such as The Crucifix, Angel Wings, Santa's Sleigh, or even a doll of Jesus Christ our Lord and Savior! 30 or 40 more something days to go until Xmas Town arrives! Hallelujah, Mazel tov, and Allahu akbar! I know it is still very early and I wish everyone a Happy/Merry Christmas. And remember, Jesus loves everyone! Thanks Obama! ^o^
I'm just hoping there is another news letter so I can get 250 free E again, other than that I don't plan on doing anything extra on torn over christmas.
Login, Train / Crimes / Rehab, say "Merry christmas" to a few people and log off.
Unleessssss we war over christmas, then that changes everything.
BTW I completely misread the title as "Count down to Xmas begins", that being said IDGAF about xmas town, so that's probably why.
Holding out for Yule Town.
Looking forward to CT in general. Ill let you know my favourite part after it has finished.
Have you ever participated in Christmas Towns in the past? Thanks Obama! ^o^
I signed up back in May buddy so no. But I am curious to see what this Christmas Town is all about. Does it start as a part of Decembers competition then?
Well in the past Christmas Town has been more like a mini game or a mini mission. You do certain tasks and get items. It's a fun additiion with some mental challenges. Thanks Obama! ^o^
O Holy Night is my favorite Christmas song. Specifically sung by David Phelps
Hallelujah - Alexandra Burke
Tadd
I think it should be Winter Town or Holiday Town. It would be more inclusive and fun for everybody.
Inb4 people geting crazy triggered by this.
Technically shouldn't it be 'Snowflake' Town?
Just sayin...
My fave is Drake - redemption cos he's all like
"This year for Christmas I just want apologies"
who knew that drizzy loved christmas
Ya, who doesn't like free stuffs...
But Vince Guaraldi is hands down my favorite Holiday music, but only when it's actually time to start getting in the mood. Too early just now. 75° and low humidity here, just not ready yet.
I wish it could be Christmas everyday - Wizzard
It would be nice if ched subscribed on my behalf(reverse marketing on letting everyone know how his product is) or not!
An all time classic!
Spinners - 12 days of Xmas
"opt out"
I had horrible parents, they told me at a very young age that there was no Santa, i was also told the tooth fairy did no exist and i will not even go into what i was told about the easter bunny (naughty bunny for sure)