Occasionally when I log in, I am immediately redirected to the "You are not logged in" page, never even loading the index/home page. I am on android mobile, on chrome. It has happened at least 3 times now, each time while traveling. The last two times it said I was connected to php3, but I hadn't noticed before that. Not that much of an issue for me, because it allows me to log in again immediately after, but thought it might be important to know it's happening?
Logging in?
Started by The-Phantom [1946258] on in Bugs & Issues.
About this thread
Posts archived: 7 / 7 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 7
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 6
- Likes on archived posts
- 2
- Posts by staff, officers and moderators
- 3
- Authority score
- 58 / 100
- Historical score
- 29 / 100
- Story score
- 35 / 100
- Engagement score
- 44 / 100
Most-liked replies
- Dolfwagos [1900418] Committee
· 1 likes ·
Can confirm i get the same issue often
Occasionally when I log in, I am immediately redirected to the "You are not logged in" page, never even loading the index/home page. I am on android mobile, on chrome. It has happened at least 3 times now, each time while traveling. The last two times it said I was connected to php3, but I hadn't noticed before that. Not that much of an issue for me, because it allows me to log in again immediately after, but thought it might be important to know it's happening?
Can confirm i get the same issue often
Passing to Chedburn.
Happens sometimes for me to. Usually on mobile
I don't suppose you know how to reliably replicate this over and over again do you?
I've seen this a few times too, but I've been unable to reproduce it consistently.
No consistent way to reproduce it, It's completely random for me.
Happens when i have not been online for a little while
Same here.
Yesterday I clicked log in and even got the verification code sent to my phone but then i still wasnt logged in. Had to login again in order to enter in my verification code.